Quick Enquiry


Licensing law changed for all licensed premises on the 24th Nov 2005

At Brown & Corbishley we provide legal advice on all licensing matters including liquor, betting, gaming, public entertainment and late night licences.

We also deal with prosecutions arising from breaches of licensing law.


Under the new licensing law you will require a premises licence and a personal licence for the following:

  • * Supply of alcohol
  • * Provision of regulated entertainment
  • * Provision of entertainment facilities
  • * Provision of late night refreshment

For more information on how we can help, please call 0845 3380 360 Out of Hours 08445 567 823 or email info@brownandcorbishley.co.uk.